Friday, August 18, 2006

Fireside Cloggin'

Click here to watch video

This video is the foundation of this project. It was the first video I produced for a Vlog and the first video I produced where I Clog. I had fun editing this one...I learned a lot in the process. This project (clogthesystem) all started with a blog called TapDownTheState. So that's why in this video it says Anarchist Tap Dancing... but notice all the down to earth heel kicks and stomps... thats cloggin for you. This isn't about persuasion, or tapping for that matter.
This is serious. I want the system to stop. I want to clog the system.

Music soundtrack by: "Vytear" at G25 productions

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger wren said...

it's cold outside and forecasted to snow 8" tonight. I am keeping warm with the fire you stoke with your stompin' and rompin'. I carry embers of you and light little fires where I can too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home